- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. When 26-year-old Jeffrey Kendall lost 70 pounds and shared his photos online, people were quick to complement his hard work and his beautiful luscious hair.
2. Kendall first started his fitness journey while living with his mum in Connecticut after she’d suffered a traumatic brain injury in 2015.
Depressed and suffering from self-esteem issues, Kendall told Best Life that his life turned around when a heartbroken friend convinced him to join the gym with him.
3. From there, Kendall slowly began to incorporate exercise and self-love into his life. And after two years, Kendall had dropped 70 pounds - and a lot of his sadness.
However, he believes the support of family and friends was integral to his transformation.
4. When 26-year-old Jeffrey Kendall lost 70 pounds and shared his photos online, people were quick to complement his hard work and his beautiful luscious hair.
But others couldn’t help but notice Kendall’s after photos looked like the human version of Disney’s Prince Adam - better known as the Beast from Beauty and the Beast.
5. And Kendall, who responded that that is “the most lovely compliment I could ever hear,” took the comparison to heart.
On Instagram, Kendall posted a photo of himself cosplaying Prince Adam and it looks like word of the resemblance has spread.
6. Now, the real-life Disney prince is contemplating taking up modelling, and proves that anything is possible with strong will and loved ones' support.