- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Just your average guy working an average job, until one day when a man showed up at his work and tried to abduct a child. Yikes!
2. And like a good person, he helped in the arrest of the would-be kidnapper. Awesome right? Well, not by Home Depot's standards.
3. Dillion Reagan then received this letter from his employer letting him know that yup, he was fired for breaking the code of conduct outlined by Home Depot.
4. Let Home Depot know that this is bs and that Dillion should be given his job back, or hey maybe Home Depot is a great place to find yourself a have priced kid, heck maybe even one better than your own.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Home Depot Fires An Employee Because He Stopped A Child Abduction
- NEXT GALLERY
- 36 Pics That Will Make You Cringe Your Pants