- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Gabriel Licina, a biochem researcher with "Science for the Masses" is about to get night vision.
2. It will be applied directly into his eyeballs.
3. A compound called Chlorin e6, found in some deep-sea fish, was also used to treat night blindness and even cancer.
4. "To me, it was a quick, greenish-black blur across my vision, and then it dissolved into my eyes" and then just like Riddick he could see in the pitch black darkness.
5. Night vision will be a pretty great biohack to have ...as long as you don't mind this procedure. Read more on ScienceForTheMasses.org.