- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. The injury occurred at the Patong Stadium in Thailand on Monday and required the French fighter known as Jeremy to have surgery on his forehead.
2. A fractured skull forced the fighter to forfeit the match.
3. Although we know little about the fighter, it has been confirmed that Jeremy from France is now out of the hospital following his surgery to fix the fracture with a titanium plate.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Muay Thai Fighter Suffers Horrific Injury After Getting Elbowed In The Head
- NEXT GALLERY
- 44 Great Pics And Memes To Improve Your Mood