- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Introducing Denver Allen. He was already in jail, when he was charged with murder of another inmate. As you can imagine, there wasn’t too much for Allen to lose; so he went in all guns blazing and tried to offend the court officials by any means possible.
2. His request to have a new public defender was refused by Floyd County Superior Court Judge Bryant Durham, after Allen told the court that his current Public Defender couldn’t adequately represent him unless he had Allen’s d*ck in his mouth. With this in mind, take a look at what Allen said to the court.
3. Just to note, the trial hadn’t actually started yet when he went on this rant. This guy is stopping at nothing to get his point across. What’s even more crazy is that he continues on his tirade, and the judge is having none of it.
4. In case you hadn’t been caught up to speed, let me run you through. Denver Allen is an angry man, having been charged with beating an inmate to death. He’s adamant he’s been set up, and is looking to change the court’s mind by swearing at them
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Murder Suspect And Judge Go At It In Court
- NEXT GALLERY
- 20 People Who Made Horrible Mistakes On Social Media