- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. The United States has been taken over by a storm that is simply known as Pokémon Go. Over the past few days, people have found Pikachu, a dead body in a stream and also the end of a gun while getting robbed playing the game.
2. Pokémon Go is set up with a mapping system that lets it's players catch and battle in the real world. Well, there is one place that isn't thrilled about being a 'Pokéstop' (which most landmarks are) to get free in-game items, that location being The Holocaust Museum in D.C.
3. The museum's director Andrew Hollinger stated to the Washington Post that, "Playing the game is not appropriate in the museum, which is a memorial to the victims of Nazism," and they are ". . . trying to find out if we can get the museum excluded from the game."
4. An image that is floating around the web right now is a Pokémon Go player trying to catch a pokémon named Koffin which exudes toxic gas outside of The Helena Rubinstein Auditorium, which plays testimonial videos of people who survived the concentration camp gas chambers. Get your shit together Pokémon Go.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- People Are Trying To Catch Pokémon At The Holocaust Museum
- NEXT GALLERY
- 10 Vegans Getting Owned That'll Make You Smile