- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. You've probably seen this photo before. It's been making the round again since the Epstein files were opened last week. Would you be surprised if we said the photo isn't real? Were not saying that the picture isn't real, just the situation in the photo isn't real.
2. Bet you've never seen this side of the picture? That's because been shared for year by people trying to make you think its real. Because when you see the entire photo it doesn't look so believable.
3. The image comes from the 2017 work by British artist Alison Jackson titled, "Clinton Massage" and can be viewed here, on the Spring Break Art Fair's website. The image is one of many pieces by Jackson which explore celebrities and culture.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- That Viral Clinton Photo is a Fake
- NEXT GALLERY
- 52 Memes to Round Out Your Weekend