- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Most former Soviet Republics have destroyed many Soviet-era monuments but someone in Voronezh, Russia took it upon themselves to adapt one of the few remaining symbols of Soviet Russia.
2. The restoration is estimated to cost the city $1,500 and whoever is caught in connection with the vandalism could face up to 15 days detention.
3. But, what we think is that it should be left as a sign of how awesome whoever pulled off this stunt is.
4. Long live Sponge Bob Square Pants!
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Someone Vandalized A Soviet Star In Russia And Turned It Into Patrick Star