- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Cassandra Bankson, 22, has two vaginas, two wombs and two cervixes.
2. Typically, a vagina is one large cavity, but Bankson's was completely separated into two different cavities, a condition known as uterus didelphys.
3. “Ever since I was younger I would go to the doctor because I was bleeding for 28 days or I would have two periods a month."
4. Her condition affect 0.1-0.5% of women, whereas having two penises affects only .0000001% of men. If she wanted to find a man with a penis for each of her vaginas, he would be one in a million. Literally.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- This Girl Has 2 Vaginas
- NEXT GALLERY
- 19 Kids' Doodles Come To Life