This Woman Attempted To Assassinate Her Husbands Ex-wife
Ramble_Khron Published 02/06/2016 in wtf
And her plan was to dispose of the corpse using a wood chipper.
- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Tara Lambert, 33, has been found guilty of planning to assassinate her husbands ex-wife. Lambert gave an undercover police officer a $125 down payment for the assassination, but later insisted that she had been joking.
2. A jury found her guilty after just 45 minutes of deliberations, and she could face up to 11 years in jail when she is sentenced in February.
3. Mrs Lambert’s defense argued that Lambert was 'developmentally challenged' and said she had drinking and drug problems. Lambert's defense also argued that 'Tara Lambert doesn't know what's appropriate for a situation. She's childlike. Life's a fantasy to her.’
4. Before being led from the courtroom the last thing Lambert was heard asking officials was "what she should do with her purse.”
5. "This has opened our eyes to the evil of this world, true evil, and for us, nothing will ever be the same.”
- REPLAY GALLERY
- This Woman Attempted To Assassinate Her Husbands Ex-wife
- NEXT GALLERY
- 22 Senior Yearbook Quotes That Are Just Perfect