- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. This auction is a real special one, as it's for an OFFICIAL McDonald's 64 oz. bottle of Szechuan sauce, brought back as a promotion for the newest season of Rick and Morty. TheDCD was one of the four people in the world to win one of these (besides series creator Justin Roiland), and it's being sold here to settle some bills and help out a couple of charities in the process. The auction includes a NEW, SEALED 64 oz. bottle of the special sauce (which isn't being made right now, so it's VERY rare), along with a special Rick and Morty inspired Pelican camera case, which houses the sauce. Both items are BRAND NEW, and there are only four of these made! (One in the hands of Roiland, one here and two to lucky winners.) I would've opened up the sauce to taste, but I'd rather someone else enjoy this and I give part of the money to a worthy cause. As you can see in the pics, this is the real deal, and my buddy @thedcd is the one who won it, as you can see from this Twitter post (pic of the official tweet included above). So you are getting the real deal, and as you can see, it is IN HAND. Both items will be included in packaging, and item will be fully insured upon shipment. And we will video the packaging process as well. Here's hoping it goes out to someone that loves the sauce! Reserve set at $3,100. ($3,000 plus covering that hefty eBay fee.)
2. Highest bidder pays shipping, contact me with any questions. SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY. If you have a low feedback rating, your bid may be retracted unless you can pay the amount. Faster shipping available for a few dollars more, in case you can't wait. Item will be video'd when packaged so don't try to pull a "fast one" -- just enjoy the sauce! Payment will be accepted by Paypal upon the completion of the auction, but payment MUST be received within 48 hours of auction's end or the auction will be cancelled or relisted. No exceptions. Please make sure you have payment ready to go so we can help out charities! I cannot accept checks for this item (immediate payment only), and international shipping is NOT happening. This includes Canada and Mexico. Sorry, but US shipping only. Check my feedback and bid with confidence. PICKLE RICK! Also, no returns -- like you'd want to return it anyway after having a taste, I bet. Additional pictures available upon request.
3. On a side note, I want this FULLY UNDERSTOOD. I hold McDonald’s and Chef Mike in the highest respect. I really do. Mike has done an amazing job bringing this back for some lucky people to enjoy and I will do everything in my power to assure that it’s in the hands of someone that will truly enjoy it with a party of people, instead of just letting it rot away on a shelf for all to see. The point of this sauce is for people to enjoy it – not necessarily me, but whoever ends up with it. No matter what amount it ends up at, I hope it ends up in the hands of someone that will thoroughly enjoy it. Good luck to all and let's do some good!
5. On Aug-07-17 at 12:18:41 PDT, seller added the following information: Update: some people have been asking which charities will be benefitted by the auction: Extra Life and AbleGamers. They didn't have options here on eBay for that so they weren't selected, but I assure that at least 20 percent of proceeds will go to these charities (ten percent has been selected for this auction alone to Extra Life, and the remaining ten will be divided amongst other charities), and receipts will be kept as proof. Depending on the final amount, a third charity may be added as well. Thank you guys so much for spreading the word!
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Ultra Rare Bottle of McDonald's Szechuan Sauce For Sale
- NEXT GALLERY
- It's Back To School time