- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Ellen Gonzalez wanted to have plastic surgery after being bullied as a child and first had silicone injected into her lips in 2004. She was still unhappy with her appearance and in 2016 went under the knife to have a nose job.
However the mum-of-three, from Stamford, Connecticut, says the rhinoplasty left her with a "piggy snout" so she demanded more surgery to fix it.
At the same time she claims she asked the surgeon to make her lips smaller.
But shocking pictures show they were left lumpy and only meet in the middle - not the edges.
2. She admits that she can't even smile properly and food falls out of her mouth when she tries to eat.
Unemployed Ellen says she is determined to "look like herself" again and is now preparing to go under the knife for the fifth time next month.
Although the string of cosmetic treatments have left her unable to afford to go back to anyone - other than the doctor who carried out the procedures in the first place.
Ellen said: "I wish I'd never touched my face. I feel ugly and unattractive. I don't want to be fake anymore.
"I went through a lot of trauma as a child which is why I got plastic surgery.
3. "When bullies tell you that you're fat, ugly, that you would be better off dead, you do anything to change that impression of yourself.
"For me, surgery was [about] making me look beautiful.
"But now I can't eat or drink properly. Food falls out of my mouth, and if I drink liquids and I'm not leaning the right way, they come out too. I have to drink with a straw.
"I suck my bottom lip in so people don’t notice. I've been practising and if I suck it in, I look normal as long as I don't smile."
4. Ellen went to see a plastic surgeon with her daughter, Hailey, 16, who had a tumour on her neck in 2016, when he offered her a rhinoplasty to help her breathe more easily.
But after the surgery on her nose, Ellen says she was left looking like she had a 'piggy snout' and demanded it was redone.
As she was wheeled into theatre for a second time, Ellen claims she asked for her lips to be made slightly smaller too - but instead she was left with gaping spaces either side of her mouth.
5. After finding herself unemployed, Ellen claims she has no choice but to return to the same surgeon for corrections, instead of finding someone else.
In February, she will go under the knife for a third time to allow the same man to operate on her lips, hoping she will look 'normal' afterwards.
Ellen is now hoping to go back to how she looked before she began having surgery, to teach her two daughters how to be confident in their own skin.