Top

Cheerleader Doesn't Realize She's Been Bitten by Copperhead Snake

When she took off her shoes, she was bitten by a copper head and she didn't notice. She thought it was a twig that stung her foot. But her foot started to swell and she had to go to the emergency room. The doctor asked and then this video was brought in, because Paris always recorded her routine. She was given 4 doses of antivenom.
Next Video
Rijndael
Rijndael
Uploaded 05/21/2020
18
Ratings
  • 44,727 Views
  • 33 Comments
  • 2 Favorites
  • Flip
  • Pin It
Embed:
Use old embed code

33 Comments

  • Advertisement