Top

Teen Ate Undercooked Pork, Got a Parasite and Dies

A teenager in India who ate undercooked pork died after parasitic tapeworms in the meat infected his brain. The 18-year-old, whose identity hasn't been made public, had been experiencing seizures, groin pain and swelling over the right eye when he arrived at an emergency room of a hospital in Faridabad.
Next Video
SmoochieWallace
SmoochieWallace
Uploaded 04/01/2019
5
Ratings
  • 9,970 Views
  • 22 Comments
  • 0 Favorites
  • Flip
  • Pin It
Embed:
Use old embed code
Categories: Eww

22 Comments

×