Top

YouTube Prankster Cements Head In Microwave Almost Dies

Skip to 4:30 - The 22-year-old put his head in a plastic bag inside the microwave before friends poured seven bags of Polyfilla inside. The group had intended to use the microwave as a mould, but the man got trapped. His friends spent 90 minutes trying to rescue him before fire crews were called .
Next Video
DonkeyMan
DonkeyMan
Uploaded 12/07/2017
4
Ratings
  • 466 Views
  • 3 Comments
  • 0 Favorites
  • Flag
  • Flip
  • Pin It
Embed:
Use old embed code
Categories: Facepalm

3 Comments

  • Advertisement