- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. All right, you want to great steak? Here's what you wanna do. Unwrap it, salt it.
Coarse salt works best, buy some here.
2. Grab a handful of peppercorns.
Dank dank fresh 'corns are available for purchase here.
3. You're going to want to grind those babies out.
Don't have a grinder for anything that's not drugs? Buy a spice grinder here.
4. Now you're going to want to put it on the pan, but we're not going to do that. We're gonna stick it in a weird vacuum sealed bag. Trust.
Grab good sous vide bags here.
5. Time to dip that steak-filled bag in your warm sous vide bath. Go live your life, this part takes a while.
Enter the future of cooking with a sous vide contraption you can buy here.
6. Once the steak has reached the internal temperature you want in the sous vide (Google it.), heat up your cast iron to blistering hot levels.
Get a good hunk of medal for cooking here.
7. That last step is going to smoke out your whole house. It's worth it, but if that's too much of a hurdle you might want to cook outside.
An outdoor grilling system is available here.
8. Flip the steak after a short while.
These tongs come highly recommended.
9. With a sous vide, the steak should be perfectly done, but you can measure the temp to make sure.
Snag an instant-read thermometer here.
10. Badda-bing badda-boom. The best steak of your life. For further reading and other techniques, check out this book from America's Test Kitchen. The know what they're talking about.
Get you some learnin' here.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- 10 Objects That Make Steaks That'll Blow Your Mind
- NEXT GALLERY
- 30 Great Pics And Memes to Improve Your Mood