- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. If it’s a quick glance, it’s fine. That’s normal and feels mostly involuntary on behalf of the person looking. I notice but it doesn’t bother me.
If they stare at my boobs while other people are talking—or worse, while I’m talking—that makes me uncomfortable.
Fortunately, I’ve experienced glancing a lot more frequently than staring.
2. When women wear graphic t shirts with writing on their chest I’m always hesitant to read it because I don’t want to look like a jackass.
I can tell when someone is reading my shirt versus just staring at my boobs. I don’t mind people stopping and taking a good look at the text, I know it’s hard to read, I’ll even turn and fully face them so they can read it properly. I don’t mind this at all, if I’m going to slap a message on my tits I’m doing it cause I want people to read the message. No biggie!
In fact asking a woman “what does your shirt say” is a really good way to break the ice.
I’ve seen multiple people mention feeling uncomfortable reading name tags. It’s always okay to read name tags! They’re literally there to be read. I’ve seen some women put their name tags on their upper sleeve if they felt uncomfortable with drawing attention to their left tit so in that instance you’ll know a woman doesn’t want you staring at her chest. If you’re really uncomfortable with reading a name tag that’s okay, just introduce yourself and then ask their name.
3. You glance, dont stare, its like looking into the sun
4. If someone glances then looks away, all is good. Sometimes it's involuntary and sometimes I purposely wear a top that makes me boobs look good so don't mind at all.
If someone is really weird and creepily staring at them, is definitely call them out for making me uncomfortable!
5. It depends. If I feel like it’s taking away from someone’s engagement in a conversation with me it’ll bug me, particularly if I think what I’m talking about is interesting or thought it would interest them in particular. If they’re still just as-or hopefully more-focused on the content of the conversation, I don’t care or mind.
Basically if it seems like the value of my attractiveness is superseding the value of my intellect or personality in the other’s perception, that’s annoying and I will probably judge that person (perhaps unless I’m talking about like, some truly heinously boring shit)
6. If you quickly glance, catch yourself doing it, and look away, we're cool. If you are actively gawking you can f--k right off.
7. it really doesn't bother me if you look at them, like, yes they exist, Hi. But when you talk with me, look into my eyes, I don't stare at a guy's bulge either.
8. if it's just look and we still can hold a conversation, it's 100% normal. I don't mind it at all. just don't be creepy about it.
9. I dont really care except when it’s my teacher
10. Honestly, they are probably the only part of me that I actually like so I'm fine with people having a quick look. As long as it's not a creepy thing.
11. Thank god for this comment section sometimes I accidentally look and I don't realize it and I'm always f--king punching the air in my head.
12. Awkward. I for sure saw you do it and you saw that I saw you. Now we have to continue.
Sometimes I look at dude's crotches, though. Same exact thing.
13. Social media actually made me more self conscious then I used to be about this. Wore a low cut top once in a picture while playing warhammer and a bunch of 9gagers zoomed in on the pic and posted it.
After that, never wore low cut again
14. Well, I have tig o' bitties and dress like a mom, so I usually panic thinking that I spilled something on them.
15. A subconscious glance is okay but don't stare
16. If that's all they're focused on then it's a problem, like my eyes are up here and we're talking. Come on. WTF is wrong with you. But sneaking glances or whatever doesn't bug me. I fully admit I've done it when talking to girls, will just flick my eyes down for a second and get a glance. But don't stare. Never stare. That's one of the more uncomfortable things anybody can do imo. Same with looking at a butt. Get a glance, don't stare.
We're all human and size one another up. It's just the way we're wired.
17. I'm pregnant so this happens alot. Look we know it's a sub-concious thing so at least don't make it obvious.
18. I am an ex hair stylist and when I would cut mens hair and would be standing in front of them cutting bangs or something of that nature I could just feel their eyes burning a hole into my chest.
I did have one guy tell me straight up on the middle of our conversation “I’m looking at your cleavage” and he did this weird chuckle. I had no words. He tipped well though
19. Honesty, I’m used it. Unless they are gawking or being creepy about it I don’t give it a second thought.
20. I get offended. But then again I’m a fat dude, so I don’t think this question pertains to me.
Categories: Funny Funny Pictures Funny Cool Stuff Funny People & Lifestyle Ftw Wow Cool Stuff People & Lifestyle