- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Did you know you can get oysters shipped to your home? But not the kind you're thinking of.
Grab the bull by the– privates here.
2. Camels are a dry animal, but now they're even drier.
Give actual camel jerky a shot here.
3. If you can't decide on a dried meat good to try, try a bunch all at once.
A set of elk, kangaroo, alligator, wild boar, buffalo, venison, and ostrich jerky's is up for grabs here.
4. There's a bit of a niche industry around making sodas that don't taste like sodas.
Buffalo wings, ranch dressing, corn those flavors and more are available here.
5. Everyone knows rattlesnake is best smoked.
Channel your inner desperate cowboy and try some actual rattle snake here.
6. Rhino beetles are a species of beetle known for their shape and large size and deliciousness?
Try some, I dare you. Beetles flavored with cheese and bacon are available here.
7. Want more variety in your edible bugs? There's a whole creepy crawly world to try here.
8. The packaging claims these unicorn balls are "100% magical." Feed 'em to your kids here.
9. This can is filled with jelly beans, but if you're drunk enough it'll taste just like beer. Get grow out your jelly belly here.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- 9 Strange and Fascinating Snacks You Can Buy Online