- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. The video jumps right in. A few words are exchanged and the gentleman in the hat makes first contact after a few missed punches. That man just happens to be former NFL player, Brendan Langley. In 2017 Langley was drafted by the Denver Broncos as a cornerback. So his job was literally hitting people as hard as he possibly could.
2. Here's the connection. Clearly these fellas don't give a sh*t about bystanders as this old woman is fighting for goddamn life.
3. But our friend in the United Airlines uniform isn't going down without a fight. Bold move of him to come back with a slap. Everyone knows the sequence of events is slap, punch, kick, kiss and make up.
4. Remember when I said Langley was a cornerback? Yeah, don't f**k with someone his size and expect not to get put flat on your a**.
5. LMAO. This poor United worker came in for his usual shift, thinking nothing of note was going to happen. Welp, goodnight sweet prince. After getting socked in the face for a second time, our fearless warrior gets taken out by the baggage claim counter head over heels. He would eventually make it back to his feet. Hopefully now humbled by this disastrous showing in the boxing ring.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Ex-NFL Player Gets the Best of United Airlines Worker in Fist Fight
- NEXT GALLERY
- 20 Bad Bosses Who Don’t Understand the Real World
You can watch the full video here. We'll put a graphic warning here, because the chonky dude who gets laid TF out does start bleeding. Just another reason not to go after a dude who played in the NFL. FULL VIDEO