- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Wisconsin man Don Gorske, 64, has eaten 30,000 McDonald's Big Macs since 1972. Gorske was featured in the documentary Supersize Me, which looked at the fast food company. Supposedly the guy's heart and cholesterol are normal.
2. While he has managed through the years to preserve and categorize most everything related to his Big Mac obsession, he did lose about 7,000 or so Styrofoam cartons that were damaged in a tornado that blew the soffits off his house on June 2, 1990.
3. The milestone was witnessed by many at the Fond du Lac McDonald's in Wisconsin.
4. Since Big Macs have been a thing, Gorske has only gone a total of 7 days without eating one. For his nearly 50 years of dedication, the corporation gave him this shitty fucking button.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Meet the Guy Who Ate 30,000 Big Macs
- NEXT GALLERY
- 22 Dog Pics And Memes to Brighten Up Your Day