University Created A "Cry Closet" and The Internet Jumped On It
The internet is reacting to a cry closet that was built by artist Nemo Miller for the University of Utah. Students can relieve tears for 10 minutes at a time in the library.
- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. If you've been through college, and remember finals week, you know it can be a trial by fire. Lack of sleep, pressure, and poor nutrition (college kids power themselves on candy) eventually takes its toll.
2. That's why people are really intrigued by the introduction of a Cry Closet on the University of Utah campus:
3. jacks @aJackieLarsen
so my school installed a cry closet in the library LMFAOOOOOOOOO what is higher education
12:44 PM - Apr 24, 2018 · Salt Lake City, UT
4. It's just a small closet for crying inside of, as the name implies:
5. There are some rules and time limitations. Only one person per cry session, and you only get ten minutes:Ladies and gentlemen, if you are in need of something like this on a University level... You just might not be mature enough to be there
6. There are some stuffed animals inside to keep you company though:This is beyond pathetic, first we tried to have Swoop be our mascot now this. Way to prepare students for the real world. Wonder how many prospective employers have cry closets?
Categories: Facepalm People & Lifestyle> College