- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Witnessed the end of a girl being jumped by about 6 other girls in high school. Don't know what exactly they cut her face with but they tried to cut her eye out and did a pretty close job. Sadly she went blind in that eye. That was sophomore year and she graduated with us as the second highest GPA. The amount of blood that was there and the eye almost hanging out of her skull was just wild to see.
2. We used to spray soap on the floor in the shower and do penguin slides. One kid got a running start, jumped and slid across the floor on his chest full speed. Right up until he hit the black grip tape on the floor exiting the showers... Ripped one nipple clean off... Or should I say sanded one clean off.
3. Saw a kid die from cardiac arrest at wrestling practice. I was in 6th grade, he was a seventh-grader
We were doing a takedown drill. He and his partner were right next to me. He got taken down and stopped breathing. Turned purple. They rushed us out of the gym.
Apparently, he had a hole in his heart and the doctors warned him not to do sports. RIP
4. Our female gym teacher was a tough lady, built similarly to WWE's Chyna if that helps paint a picture. Anyhow, kind of a rough school district in the city, and the gym teacher had just gotten this f*cking rough ass girl suspended for fighting. Upon rough ass girl returning to school, word was she was going to attack the gym teacher
And well, she did.
Only this rough-ass girl, she had stitches in her face from the previous fight, and the gym teacher went right for the stitches, she grabbed them by the handful and just ripped the stitches right out of the girl's face, right there in gym class. In self-defense.
5. My 8th-grade year, I saw a kid get run over by a school bus. He died later that day
6. Classmate turned his thumb inside out with a table saw. Blood didn't squirt, it just oozed out in big drops. Still picture one guy eating a chocolate cupcake while looking closely at the wound.
7. A guy in woodshop class turned up a lathe at too high a setting, had some boards glued together I think and wanted to make a bat or something. He revved it up and applied a chisel or something during the process, the wood blew apart and it gouged out one of his eyes. Blood everywhere.
8. A kid tripped during cross country practice and broke his arm. And by broke, I mean broke. About of the third of the way down the forearm it was bent 45 degrees. When he got up it was flopping like a dead fish.
Wasn’t any blood and the kid wasn’t screaming, either, according to him he couldn’t feel a thing. The juxtaposition of such an obviously bad injury with the kid casually laughing like “wow, my arm looks weird” was profoundly unsettling. -u/Karatekan
9. Our star basketball player died on the court during an afternoon practice - he had an undiagnosed heart condition and that was that. The rest of us players were shuffled into the other gymnasium as a coach grabbed a defibrillator, but at that point it was too late. It was a very sad and surreal experience.
10. Kid had his neck broken in a wrestling match by a dude slamming him in a full nelson. Circa 2006, before phone cameras and such thankfully. His poor parents.
11. I watched two girls fight and one grabbed the other by the back of the head and ran her face along the concrete sidewalk. It happened so fast and was over before anyone could break it up. Needless to say the girl with the pavement facial lost the fight.
12. A kid grabbed some fries from another kid's tray during lunch. Other kid leaps up, grabs him, and bangs his head into a metal railing until it's bleeding.
Also in the parking lot, a kid I barely knew pulled me aside and popped his trunk open. Inside were several AK47's. Not gruesome, but pretty surprising for the time. This was 1995. -u/BlackLetterLies
13. Someone threw an Arizona iced tea bottle at a kids face. Split him open about 6 inches.
14. About 12 at a swimming lesson, someone decided to show off by jumping off a board, with his speedo goggle’s on, hit the water and started screaming as one of his eyes had been sucked into the goggle, jeez a very short lesson, not sure if he lost it or not
15. During 4th grade, my elementary school had a tall rusted fence that blocked the schoolyard from the outside, and some kid tried to climb it to get a ball back. He slipped on top and his arm got stuck by the top of the railing, perforating his arm and cutting it deep almost from wrist to elbow. He collapsed from shock and loss of blood still stuck to the railing.
Fortunately, the fire department got there in less than 15 minutes and they got the kid out of it, saving him. He has this huge scar on his arm, but it's alive, well, and moves his arm well. To this day I can't shake that image out of my mind. -u/_Didds_
16. My high school had three balconies on the second floor. Walking between classes you could see the mass of students moving below. There were massive skylights above, so I assume this was designed to allow natural light into the ground floor.
One day someone thought it would be hilarious to toss an unopened can of soda over the balcony. People start yelling duck and a kid looked up just in time to have the can land right on his eye socket. He lost that eye.
Second would probably be the kid who ended up at the bottom of the pile in football practice and came off the field screaming and his thumb was in the middle of his palm.
17. Middle school. Go to bathroom during class, hear yelling inside. Go inside, to find one of the big bads of the school grab a dude the back of his head and repeatedly slam his face into the sink counter. Blood was flying everywhere. Ran to tell a teacher. Dude got suspended for two weeks, the one getting beaten never came back to school as far as I know.
18. Girl playing basketball at recess, her wedge heel on her shoe got stuck in a grate making her fall in such a way that a bone ended up sticking out of her knee.
19. They sprayed for insects during the winter break so when we came back to school, half dead roaches started crawling out and fully covered the bottom/basement floor where still a lot of classes were held. Some guys played football with them. I had to do some presentation and couldn't stop staring at one twitching his legs on his back where the chalk was. I had to stop and ask someone to please remove it. But they were all over the place. It was bad.
20. Dude got stabbed in the forehead with a screwdriver. Did not penetrate the skull, cus that's literal armor and also, 6th graders don't have a ton of arm strength, but it sliced across his forehead from center to hairline left to right. That was a lotta blood.
21. Walked into a bathroom stall to see the biggest turd I've ever seen. Like seriously, it was the size of a mango or a large russet potato. Vaguely football-shaped too, just like the record-breaking turd from South Park. I can only imagine the unholy hell whoever took that went through. It was bigger than the hole in the toilet, zero chance you could flush it
22. Our rival school sawed a deer in half and put it in our garbage can
23. I went to a Christian School. We had a middle-aged principal who was in his first year of employment at the school. One day at an assembly with all the students he was trying to explain to us how bad it was when Jesus got whipped. He asked a computer teacher to come join him up front to help out his demonstration.
He began to take his belt off and handed it to the computer teacher. He then got down on his hands and knees and pulled his shirt up. He said "Mr. Xxxxxxx" is going to whip me". The look on the computer teacher's face was like a deer in headlights. He was just as surprised as we were.
The principal had to ask him multiple times to please swing the belt. He finally swings it but very lightly. He was asked to swing the belt again and so he did. Neither of the swings had anything behind it because the poor guy had no intention of hurting anybody that day.
We all were in shock at what we had just witnessed. That principle didn't last past that year. -u/boltmaker12
24. I saw a guy pick a fight with another guy who I later found out was a state champion boxer. Dude A threw several punches which Dude B easily dodged. When it became clear Dude A wasn’t going to stop, Dude B threw one right hook. I saw teeth and blood fly, and Dude A hit the deck immediately, obviously unconscious. Dude B then backed away with his hands over his head to show he didn’t intend to do anything more. One punch man.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- The Most Gruesome Disasters People Ever Witnessed In School