Top

Scooter Spontaneously Combusts, Hilarity Ensues

This poor man was simply going about living his daily life, when his electric scooter took maters into its own hands and decided to turn his day into a flaming wreck. The scooter appears to violently spontaneously combust without warning or cause, sending the man into action to grab a jug of water to put it out. In his haste however, the man slips and the jug slides into the body of the flaming scooter which proceeds to explode.

After a moment of contemplation the man opens his kitchen door to flee, before heading in the other direction. It's a good thing he leaves when he does, because the devilish scooter explodes a second time, and as smoke fills the room, the fire transitions into a deep purple.

While the scooter appears to combust on its own as if damned by a higher power, the fire seems to be caused by a charging malfunction as the explosion originates from the charging battery.

While the man appears to escape unharmed, we do not know about the house or any others that might have been at risk. The scooter however, is a confirmed casualty.
Next Video
danielbonfiglio
danielbonfiglio
Uploaded 03/23/2022
12
Ratings
  • 9,498 Views
  • 9 Comments
  • 1 Favorites
  • Flip
  • Pin It
Embed:
Use old embed code

9 Comments

  • Advertisement